[ITA] sqlite3

Jan Nijtmans jan.nijtmans@gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 22:06:00 GMT 2013

2013/11/13 Christopher Faylor:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 04:03:40PM +0100, Jan Nijtmans wrote:
>>I would like to adopt sqlite3. I've packaged the latest release.
>
> I don't think the package is in need of adoption.  Warren Young is still
> around and active, AFAICT.
>
> cgf

Yes, he is! I'm waiting for his endorsement mail, because
actually he is the one who proposed this adoption to me.
I will do my best to be a good package maintainer for
sqlite, but I hope you can forgive any beginners
mistakes I might make. With your help I think
everything will be OK.

Regards,
         Jan Nijtmans