[ITA] sqlite3

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Fri Nov 15 13:38:00 GMT 2013

On 11/14/2013 12:27, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Jan, if you can send the information at the above link now, you'll be
> GTG for uploading as soon as the package has been pronounced GTG by
> Warrent.

Jan sent me a link to his proposed packages, which I looked at briefly,
but they've disappeared.  What I saw of the tarball contents looked
good, but I didn't actually install and exercise packages here.

Jan, will you please put the package tarballs you intend to upload on a
public file server somewhere?  You can send the link directly to me, or
post it in reply to this thread.  I'll want to test both 32- and 64-bit
versions.

Don't worry about the tclsqlite package at this point.  There's no
reason that should hold up the main packages.