Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware (long)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Oct 17 19:19:00 GMT 2013

Christopher Faylor writes:
> The package directories should exactly mirror what is currently in the
> release directory.  The !ready file is used to tell upset that any files
> older than this file in or under the given directory should be
> processed.  The intent is that you create !ready when you have finished
> uploading everything that you plan on uploading.

Are we supposed to copy the existing contents of the mirrors (curr,
previous etc. archives) into our release area first before adding
anything new?  My release area is non-empty but incomplete due to
previous tests, but I don't want to remove or add anything there unless
I know how this gets handled.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: