64-bit Cygwin installation is missing /usr/bin/lockfile

Fri Sep 13 07:46:00 GMT 2013

On 2013-08-14 09:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I'm puzzled.  Here's my procmail.cygport file:
[snip]
> MAKEOPTS="EXE=.exe LOCKINGTEST=100 BASENAME=${D}/usr MANDIR=${D}/usr/share/man"
[snip]

> The important thing here is the definition of MAKEOPTS.  When I call
> `cygport procmail.cygport install, then cygmake is called with
> BASENAME set to just /usr, not to the evaluated resulting string
> ${D}/usr.
>
> Why is ${P} in SRC_URI evaluated correctly, but why isn't ${D} in
> MAKEOPTS?!?

PN/PV/PR/P/etc. are defined before source()ing the cygport(5) -- dating
back to when these were detected from the file name instead of its
contents -- but S/B/C/D are initialized *afterwards*, primarily because
S can vary if SRC_DIR is defined.

In this case, you'll need to pass the BASENAME and MANDIR arguments
directly to cygmake and cyginstall.

Yaakov