64-bit: Missing perl modules

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Apr 9 18:02:00 GMT 2014

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> Yes, we do want to have packages for all Perl modules required by
> other packages.  Telling users "oh, if you want to make this Cygwin
> package work, go install the modules from CPAN" is not a viable
> solution.

Thanks, Yaakov.  The packaging issue introduced by the opaque bundling
of perl_vendor is the only point of the discussion that I care enough
about to continue.  In the hope that helps things along, please forget
all the other remarks that do not pertain to this issue or move them to
another thread or private discussion.

Regards,
Achim.