inetutils upset messages

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Apr 9 22:33:00 GMT 2014

Achim Gratz writes:
> Christopher Faylor writes:
>> Nevermind.  Stupid coding error.
>
> It appears that the new setup.ini is generated before any file removals
> have happened, but after the copies have been done.  I don't know if
> that will produce yet another error from upset (so far there are none),
> but since I was trying to get rid of the 1.9.1-1 packages the setup.ini
> refers to nonexistent "prev" files until the next run.  Sorry for that.

Rats, upset is now upset… in any case, the intention was that
inetutils-server-1.9.1-1.tar.xz should have been removed.  The deletion
cookies have been deleted from my upload area, but it doesn't appear to
have had any effect on the ftp, probably since it triggered the error
earlier than the removal.

Regards,
Achim.