[ITA] Procmail 3.22

D. Boland daniel@boland.nl
Thu Aug 14 19:00:00 GMT 2014

Hi group,

I intend to adopt the Cygwin package for the procmail program, version 3.22. The
original maintainer, Jason Tishler has given me permission to do so.

The difference with previous Cygwin releases is that the procmail program has been
made 'multiple root' aware and suid/guid, provided that it is started by a
privileged user. This was needed to make procmail work together with Sendmail, which
I intend to package (see next post).

sdesc: "Mail processing program"
ldesc: "The procmail program is used by Red Hat Linux for all local mail
 delivery. In addition to just delivering mail, procmail can be used
 for automatic filtering, presorting, and other mail handling jobs.
 Procmail is also the basis for the SmartList mailing list processor."
category: Mail
requires: bash cygwin
version: 3.22-11

http://cygwin.boland.nl/x86/release/procmail/

Note: after making from source, use 'make install-suid' and make install.man to
install.

All GTG's are welcome.

Cheers,
Daniel