[ITP] libsuexec 1.0

D. Boland daniel@boland.nl
Sun Aug 17 19:17:00 GMT 2014

Hi group,

Thanks for all the critiques and suggestions regarding this new library. I have made
changes accordingly.

* The term 'capabilities' has been removed from the hints file, since that is not
what the library is about or for.

* Also the term 'multi-root' has been removed from the hints file. I think the new
description in the hints file now accurately covers what the library does.

* Not all functions in the library were declared. They are now.

* I added a readme file.

* I removed the dynamic library. This library will be static only.

* I put the license under the 'Open Source Definition' license and added a reference
to the complete license text.

http://cygwin.boland.nl/x86/release/libsuexec/

GTS's are welcome.

Daniel