HEADSUP: Ruby packages require rebuild

Yaakov Selkowitz yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Fri Aug 29 20:48:00 GMT 2014

The following packages require an update/rebuild with today's
cygport-0.17.0 release due to the Ruby 2.0 update:

* rdtool

Should be renamed ruby-rdtool and built with the latest cygport as so:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/ruby-rdtool/ci/master/tree/ruby-rdtool.cygport

I need to fix things up on the server before you upload with the new
name, so please confirm.

* subversion

Also needs to be configured with --with-ruby-sitedir=${RUBY_VENDORARCH}.

* weechat

A simple revbump and rebuild should suffice.

I believe that other packages in the distro which require ruby are just
scripts and need not be rebuilt.

If you have any issues with this upgrade, please let me know in this thread.

Thanks,

Yaakov