RFC: usage of cygwin32-/cygwin64- cross-toolchains

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 10 07:01:00 GMT 2014


On 2014-01-10 00:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 11:32:44PM -0600, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> Now that we're long finished bootstrapping cygwin64, I was wondering to
>> what degree (if any) are the cygwin32-* and cygwin64-* packages in
>> either the Cygwin distro or the Fedora Cygwin repository are of actual
>> use.  If you are using any of these, please specify on which platform
>> you are using them (i686/x86_64, Cygwin, F19, or if you want to move to
>> F20) and to what extent (IOW "to build Cygwin package A/B/C which
>> require libraries X/Y/Z").  This will help me best manage my time wrt
>> keeping these updated.
>
> I use them in (essentially) Fedora 18 but I have vague plans to update
> to the latest Fedora sometime soon.

And which libraries are you using?


Yaakov




More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list