[ITA] Git et al

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Jan 29 19:56:00 GMT 2014

Jan Nijtmans writes:
> Does this 3.7.17 work well with git? If so, this
> looks like a regression which should be
> reported to the SQLite developers. If there
> is anything I can do to help, let me know.
> Version 3.8.3 will come out soon.

I haven't had time yet to look into what the test error with DBD::SQLite
really is.  It could be some feature that used to be enabled by default
but now isn't (or the other way around) or just that an error message
expected by the test is formatted differently.  I started building the
module against the system library rather than the included (older)
SQLite amalgamation due to the well known locking problems when
interacting with concurrent access to the same database.

As for git, I don't use git-cvs so it's hard to tell if those test
errors translate into any problem at all.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: