[ITP] man-db

Yaakov Selkowitz yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Fri Jun 6 23:50:00 GMT 2014

On 2014-06-04 11:03, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
> Chris J. Breisch wrote:
>> Ok, I figured it out. I had forgotten that I actually had a setup.hint
>> file and that cygport wasn't creating it. I built it correctly now, I
>> think. I'll be uploading a new one within the hour.
>
> http://files.breisch.me/pub/cygwin/man-db-64
> and
> http://files.breisch.me/pub/cygwin/man-db-32

These look good.  Please request upload permissions per the directions here:

https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

I have entered you as the man-db maintainer in cygwin-pkg-maint.  Once
your SSH key has been imported, you can follow the directions on that
same page to upload your packages.

Thanks for your contribution!

Yaakov