[ITA] cmake

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 06:37:00 GMT 2014

On 28/09/2014 02:04, Tony Kelman wrote:
>> It may be a better fit for someone else's knowledge and
>> day-to-day usage though.
>
> Nevermind, I should've actually looked at
> http://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/python-sphinx/ci/master/tree/python-sphinx.cygport
>
> first. It's using distutils instead of pip, but it looks like cygport
> already does all the work. I'll have a go at ITP'ing the latest version
> of python-sphinx myself, if all it needs is a maintainer other than
> Yaakov. Doesn't address the pip vs distutils issue, but that can wait.
>
> -Tony

[100%] sphinx-build html: see Utilities/Sphinx/build-html.log
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/sphinx-build", line 5, in <module>
     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2803,
in <module>
     working_set.require(__requires__)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 696,
in require
     needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 594,
in resolve
     raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: Jinja2>=2.3
Utilities/Sphinx/CMakeFiles/documentation.dir/build.make:52: recipe for
target 'Utilities/Sphinx/doc_format_html' failed

after installing Jinja and docutils
than cmake builds fine and the program itself looks fine.

For me is GTG assuming
Jinja2 and docutils are also packaged
or documentation build is reduced to not use them.
Current cmake has no cmake-doc so we can also skip HTML documentation

About packaging does make senss to put
   /usr/share/cmake-3.0.2/Help
under cmake-doc ? Should not fit in cmake ?

Regards
Marco