[ITP] tinyxml2 - A simple, small and efficient C++ XML parser

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:58:00 GMT 2014

On 28/09/2014 23:26, David Stacey wrote:
> # 32-bit:
[cut]

> cppcheck comes bundled with a statically linked version of tinyxml2.
> However,
> a number of major distros (CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu) package tinyxml2
> separately, and their versions of cppcheck link dynamically against
> that. This
> is the approach I would like to take with Cygwin. Needless to say,
> tinyxml2 is
> found in the repos mentioned above [1].
>
> This is not the most recent version of tinyxml2, but the same version that
> cppcheck-1.66 statically links against. The next release of cppcheck is
> expected to take the latest version of tinyxml2 [2], so I will update
> tinyxml2
> when cppcheck-1.67 is released.
>
> Many thanks in advance for looking at this package,
>
> Dave.

please move

usr/share/
usr/share/doc/
usr/share/doc/Cygwin/
usr/share/doc/Cygwin/tinyxml2.README
usr/share/doc/tinyxml2/
usr/share/doc/tinyxml2/README.md

from libtinyxml2_2 to libtinyxml2-devel
On the lib package we put only the dll's and data needed by
them to work.

Other than that GTG from me.

You can also skip tinyxml2-2.1.0-1.cygwin.patch
and usr/share/doc/Cygwin/tinyxml2.README at all.
We are not requiring it any more.

Regards
Marco

Regards