[HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Mon Apr 20 21:42:00 GMT 2015

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 13:35:23 +0200
> From: Corinna Vinschen
> Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
>
> Peter?
>
> It's another two weeks :}

Sorry. it's been a very busy 6 months.

Also, the machine I had access to disappeared a month ago and I've been
scrambling to get another one.  But, I now have a newish Win 7 64bit
machine available and am doing the porting work for both suite3270 and
zsh.  Give me until the end of the week and then blast me again if I
haven't gotten it done.

"This time for sure!  Nothing up my sleeve...." -- Bullwinkle J. Moose.

:)

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com