[ITP] ssh-pageant 1.4

Corinna Vinschen corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Mon Feb 2 09:18:00 GMT 2015


On Jan 30 19:26, Michael Wild wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Andrew Schulman
> <schulman.andrew@epa.gov> wrote:
> >> Dear all
> >>
> >> I would like to package ssh-pageant and propose it for inclusion in
> >> Cygwin. The small tool acts like an ssh-agent, but instead of storing
> >> its own keys, it is connecting to the PuTTY Pageant tool. This way the
> >> very useful Pageant tool can be used from Cygwin and no separate
> >> ssh-agent is required.
> >
> > +1
> 
> Since this package is not in any Linux distro, I need five GTG's,
> right? So keep 'em coming :-)

I was unclear in my reply.  What I was trying to say is, you don't need
the votes.  Just go ahead, you should be able to upload this package
already.


Thanks,
Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer                 cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/attachments/20150202/6262857f/attachment.sig>


More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list