[ITP] hidapi 0.8.0-rc1
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Feb 6 15:49:00 GMT 2015
On Feb 6 23:33, 陳韋任 wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
>
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Corinna Vinschen
> <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 6 16:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >> Packaging looks good, except:
> >>
> >> hidapi-debuginfo/setup-debuginfo.hint
> >>
> >> should be
> >>
> >> hidapi-debuginfo/setup.hint
> >>
> >> and
> >>
> >> libhidapi-devel/setup-libhidapi-devel.hint
> >> libhidapi0/setup-libhidapi0.hint
> >>
> >> should go away.
> >
> > Btw., I wonder how that happened. Cygport usually only creates
> > setup.hint files, as desired.
>
> Let me explain what happened. Because I use github release mechanism [1],
> I can only upload "binary" or file, not include directory. At first, I
> rename each setup.hint to different name, which might look likes
> below:
>
> https://github.com/azru0512/cygwin/releases/tag/hidapi-0.8.0-rc1.i686
>
> Then I feel there would be too many links in one mail, so I turn to
> use one tarball (I forgot rename those setup.hint back). That's why
> you see those setup-xxx.hint files.
>
> So either I upload a single tarball (with all setup.hint untouched),
> or I upload each setup.hint (each has different name) and
> corresponding tarball. If neither way is okay, then I will find other
> web space so that I can upload entire directory.
>
> What do you think?
A single tarball is fine, just remind the reviewers about this fact ;)
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/attachments/20150206/6ae3da97/attachment.sig>
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list