HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Feb 19 11:50:00 GMT 2015

On 02/11/2015 07:56 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Of the orphaned packages, as said in another thread, I'd make rakudo
> and parrot obsolete. I can maybe resurrect them after the Perl update
> if there's still interest in those or maybe a new maintainer shows
> up.

yes, please. parrot is now dead upstream, and rakudo needs
now moarvm and jvm dependencies. The planned stable rakudo release
is Dec 2015, so there's enough time to get a maintainer.
They work mostly on windows.