perl-5.18.4

Fri Jan 23 20:01:00 GMT 2015

On Jan 23 13:00, Reini Urban wrote:
> > Are you still with us?
>
> Not really, sorry. Just lurking, but not much time to work in cygwin
> anymore.
>
> All my packages are up for grabs.

I'm sorry to read that.  Andrew, can we get a goldstar for Reini,
especially for maintaining perl for so long?

> clisp was broken upstream with the change to dynamic modules,
> the rest should be trivial to maintain.

I marked your packages as orphaned in the maintainer file, except for
perl which I foisted on Achim.

Achim, would you also like to take over perl-IO-Tty, perl-libwin32, and
perl-Win32-GUI?

Thanks,

Red Hat