[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated for 32-bit, new for 64-bit: libsigsegv-2.10-2

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Tue Jul 21 20:06:00 GMT 2015

On 7/20/2015 9:03 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
>> I uploaded snapshots as well as a 2.2.0-0.1 test release.  Please
>> give it a try.
>
> Everything is fine as far as emacs is concerned.  I'll rebuild clisp and
> test it later today.

I've rebuilt clisp on both 32-bit and 64-bit, now using libsigsegv on
64-bit, and I don't see any regressions.  In particular, it passes the
test suite.  I don't know enough about clisp to test it further.

Ken