setup

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Jun 11 21:03:00 GMT 2015

Achim Gratz writes:
> I'll do that later since I have to re-shuffle some local commits and
> then test everything again first.

Done.

> If you're so inclined you could perhaps have a look at the next commit
> on my local branch:

The re-worked version including local compressed setup.ini files is
available at:
http://repo.or.cz/w/cygwin-setup/local.git/commitdiff/d289e1824d44b0e75115e2207770335b905183e0

I haven't tested signatures since I am not yet signing my own
installations.  The chooser window now comes up almost instantaneously
in chooser mode from "known good" local mirror even when getting the
files over slow or congested network.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: