[ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:46:00 GMT 2015

On 6/22/2015 6:59 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
>> That leaves the following Perl distributions in the hands of Yaakov,
>> mainly because they are related to library or tool packages he owns.

>> There are a few Perl distribution packages that are captive in another
>> source package.  The hopefully complete list of such packages:
>>
>> perl-Graphics-Magick
>> perl-gv
>> perl-Image-Magick
>> perl-ming
>> perl-Net-Libproxy
>> perl-Xfce4-Xfconf
>> perl-zinnia
>>
>> This means that again Yaakov as well as Marco and Volker need to
>> re-release those.
>
> I would appreciate if you could indicate whether the builds are
> finished.  In particular I didn't hear anything from Volker yet.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

I will prepare
  perl-Graphics-Magick
  perl-Image-Magick
by end of the week.
I was busy with the update of octave + forge packages.

Are you sure that the packages built for the RC
are not compatible with the final version ?

Regards
Marco