[HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Thu Mar 19 20:21:00 GMT 2015

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:12:21 +0100
> From: Corinna Vinschen
> Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
>
> Peter?
>
> Ping?

Oh Carp!  I forgot about this!  Sorry!!  It's been a very busy two months
for me.  I'll see if I can complete my port soon.  Again, Sorry!

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com