Question about clisp version naming

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Mon Mar 23 16:27:00 GMT 2015

On 3/23/2015 2:45 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> As I said, I've revoked the maxima-exec-clisp package for now, so
> whether you either come up with a solution for that problem or conclude
> that dumping of executables isn't going to be supported on Cygwin, I'm
> fine.

OK, that's good.  I'd still like to get it to work, but I'm stumped at
the moment.  I've tried tweaking the build in various ways, but I can't
get dumping of executables and dynamic modules to work simultaneously.

The earlier approach of using a lisp DLL came the closest to working,
but that's not viable if the resulting DLL can't be rebased.

Ken