perl-5.22.0-RC2 / Perl distributions

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 25 22:55:00 GMT 2015

On 24/05/15 21:02, Achim Gratz wrote:
> I've built perl-5.22.0-RC2 and bootstrapped the Perl distributions for
> Cygwin (well, most of them -- I will send another ITA for some
> additional ones I've hat to build later).  It doesn't make much sense to
> try a test release on sourceware, so I've uploaded to my own server,
> which you can use (in addition to) the normal package archive(s):
>
> setup-{x86,x86_64}.exe -XOshttp://cygwin.stromeko.net/

I downloaded this with the intention of building perl-Text-CSV_XS and
perl-Text-CSV, but discovered that you'd built them already! I'm more
than happy for you to build these packages for the sake of transitioning
to a new release of perl, but I'd like to keep maintenance of them, at
least for the time being.

Dave.