[ITP] Inetutils 1.9.4

D. Boland daniel@boland.nl
Mon Nov 2 07:04:00 GMT 2015


Marco Atzeri wrote:
> 
> 
> On 01/11/2015 15:19, D. Boland wrote:
>> Marco Atzeri wrote:
> 
>>
>> Arghh! I also forgot I had to install (copy) some missing include files.
>> Thanks for checking this.
>>
>> I got these from the glibc-2.21 source code:
>>
>> /usr/include/arpa/tftp.h
> 
> tftp has this
> https://cygwin.com/packages/x86_64/tftp/tftp-5.2-1
> 
>> /usr/include/netinet/icmp6.h
> 
> not yet included
> https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=icmp6.h&arch=x86_64
> 
>>
>> The MAX_IPOPTLEN constant is in ip_var.h. I got that from OpenBSD source:
>>
>> /usr/include/netinet/ip_var.h
>>
>> The latter I also needed for my Sendmail package. Also, the following
>> Cygwin packages are required to compile the source code:
>>
>> help2man
>> perl-Locale-gettext
>>
>> After this, it should compile. Are these files included in any Cygwin
>> package? Is there an elegant way to include these in my source package?
>>

So how do I do this? I could include icmp6.h and ip_var.h in the source 
package and conditionally install it to /usr/include in the 
'src_compile' handler, previous to the 'make' command.

I'll leave tftp out of the distribution. That subpackage of inetutils is 
maintained by Gernot Hiller.

On the other hand, I'd be happy to adopt it...

Cheers,
Daniel




More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list