[ITP] nccmp 1.7.4.1

Remik Ziemlinski remik.ziemlinski@gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:44:00 GMT 2015


On 10/2/2015 1:26 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 30/09/2015 02:54, Remik Ziemlinski wrote:
>> This is a command-line diff tool for the NetCDF scientific data file
>> format.
>> It's used by labs worldwide and I am the author.
>>
>
>  $ cygport nccmp.cygport check
>  does not work.
Ah, VPATH build is not supported upstream; I will fix that.  In the 
meantime, adding a custom "src_compile" rule solves the problem. Thanks 
for catching that.
nccmp.cygport:
NAME="nccmp"
VERSION=1.7.4.1
RELEASE=1

CATEGORY="Science"
SUMMARY="Compare two NetCDF files."
DESCRIPTION="Compare two NetCDF files bitwise, semantically or
with a user defined tolerance (absolute or relative
percentage). Parallel comparisons are done in local memory
without requiring temporary files. Highly recommended for
regression testing scientific models or datasets in a
test-driven development environment."

REQUIRES="netcdf libnetcdf-devel"
HOMEPAGE="http://nccmp.sourceforge.net"
SRC_URI="https://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/nccmp/nccmp-1.7.4.1.tar.xz"

src_compile() {
   cd ${S}
   cygconf
   lndirs
   cd ${B}
   cygmake
}

>
>
>
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
> -I/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/ 
>                            test -I..  -I../src  -I/include -I/libsrc4 
> -ggdb -O2 -pipe -Wimplicit-function-d eclaration 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src 
>                                         /debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/sr
> c/nccmp-1.7.4.1=/usr/src/debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1  -MT 
> test_nccmp_odometer-test_ncc mp_odometer.o -MD -MP -MF 
> .deps/test_nccmp_odometer-test_nccmp_odometer.Tpo -c - 
>                          o test_nccmp_odometer-test_nccmp_odometer.o 
> `test -f 'test_nccmp_odometer.c' ||        echo 
> '/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/test/'`test_nccmp_od 
>                                           ometer.c
> /pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/test/test_nccmp_odometer.c 
>                                           :2:28: fatal error: 
> nccmp_odometer.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <nccmp_odometer.h>
>                             ^
> compilation terminated.
> Makefile:713: recipe for target 
> 'test_nccmp_odometer-test_nccmp_odometer.o' fail                    ed
> make[2]: *** [test_nccmp_odometer-test_nccmp_odometer.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Target 'test_nccmp_odometer.exe' not remade because of errors.
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
> -I/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/ 
>                            test -I..  -I../src  -I/include -I/libsrc4 
> -ggdb -O2 -pipe -Wimplicit-function-d eclaration 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src 
>                                         /debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/sr
> c/nccmp-1.7.4.1=/usr/src/debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1  -MT 
> test_nccmp_strlist-test_nccm p_strlist.o -MD -MP -MF 
> .deps/test_nccmp_strlist-test_nccmp_strlist.Tpo -c -o te 
> st_nccmp_strlist-test_nccmp_strlist.o `test -f 'test_nccmp_strlist.c' 
> || echo '/ 
> pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/test/'`test_nccmp_strlist.c
> mv -f .deps/test_nccmp_strlist-test_nccmp_strlist.Tpo 
> .deps/test_nccmp_strlist-t est_nccmp_strlist.Po
> gcc -I/include -I/libsrc4 -ggdb -O2 -pipe 
> -Wimplicit-function-declaration -fdebu
> g-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src/debug/nccmp-1.7. 
>                                           4.1-1 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1=/ 
> usr/src/debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1    -o test_nccmp_strlist.exe 
> test_nccmp_strlist-te                       st_nccmp_strlist.o 
> ../src/nccmp-xmalloc.o ../src/nccmp-nccmp_strlist.o -lnetcdf          -lm
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
> -I/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/ 
>                            test -I..  -I../src  -I/include -I/libsrc4 
> -ggdb -O2 -pipe -Wimplicit-function-d eclaration 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src 
>                                         /debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1 
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/sr
> c/nccmp-1.7.4.1=/usr/src/debug/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1  -MT 
> test_nccmp_user_type-test_nc cmp_user_type.o -MD -MP -MF 
> .deps/test_nccmp_user_type-test_nccmp_user_type.Tpo 
>                        -c -o 
> test_nccmp_user_type-test_nccmp_user_type.o `test -f 
> 'test_nccmp_user_type .c' || echo 
> '/pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/test/'`test_n 
>                                        ccmp_user_type.c
> /pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/src/nccmp-1.7.4.1/test/test_nccmp_user_type. 
>                                           c:1:25: fatal error: 
> nccmp_error.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <nccmp_error.h>
>                          ^
> compilation terminated.
> Makefile:741: recipe for target 
> 'test_nccmp_user_type-test_nccmp_user_type.o' fa                    iled
> make[2]: *** [test_nccmp_user_type-test_nccmp_user_type.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Target 'test_nccmp_user_type.exe' not remade because of errors.
> make[2]: Leaving directory 
> '/cygdrive/e/cyg_pub/tmp/ITP/nccmp-1.7.4.1-1.x86_64/b 
>                         uild/test'
>



More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list