[RFC] locked-down setup

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Apr 16 10:15:00 GMT 2016

For the Cygwin installer at work I've locked down setup to not accept
nor read in extra keys and to always check the signatures (and exit when
there is no signature present).  Of course I've also changed the
built-in key.

If there's general interest in such a modification I'd offer to develop
that patch into a proper configure option.

Also, the documentation of how to extract the key data has bit-rotted
somewhat, I've been using the gpg to extract the key parameters.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: