Up for adoption: ctags and expat

Corinna Vinschen corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Aug 12 19:41:00 GMT 2016


On Aug 12 11:57, Warren Young wrote:
> On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:57 AM, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
> > 
> > 
> > Cool!  If you want to take over ctags and test universal ctags for
> > Cygwin, feel free if Warren agrees.  I'll change over maintainership
> > then.
> > 
> > Warren, does that sound good to you?
> > 
> > Doug, I hope you don't feel overlooked.  Expat is still yours if
> > Warren has no problems with that.
> 
> Sounds like a plan.

I added Frank as ctags maintainer to cygwin-pkg-maint but didn't remove
you for the time being until the move over is complete.


Thanks,
Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer                 cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/attachments/20160812/928b04f9/attachment.sig>


More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list