cloog-isl: rebuild or remove?

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Aug 15 16:46:00 GMT 2016

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> All versions of gcc in the distro have been bumped to GCC 5, meaning
> that nothing depends on cloog-isl anymore.  Do you plan on rebuilding
> the latter for the latest isl, or should it just be removed?

I don't think there was ever any other consumer of that library, so I'd
rather drop that package from the distro unless someone needs it.  I've
always built it with the exact version that gcc was wanting to have, and
gcc switched to a different library by now.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: