perl-Win32-API / perl-Win32-GUI

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Feb 8 19:22:00 GMT 2016

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
>> did you test these modules?
>
> Of course I did; that's why there are several patches to perl-Win32-GUI.

I don't easily see if these were cross-compiled, so I don't know if you
were able to run the tests.  Win32-API currently fails several tests
even though it appears to work in the only scenario where we use it
(controlling some measurement gear via a Windows DLL).

> Obviously it *did* compile:
>
> https://cygwin.com/packages/x86/perl-Win32-API/perl-Win32-API-0.82-1
> https://cygwin.com/packages/x86_64/perl-Win32-API/perl-Win32-API-0.82-1
>
> (hint: see API.h)

I don't understand what I should see there?

The current version of this module is 0.84, btw.

Regards,
Achim.