[ITP] FUSE 2.8

Bill Zissimopoulos billziss@navimatics.com
Thu Jul 21 22:12:00 GMT 2016

On 7/20/16, 1:52 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>We just might still want to change the name to "no+body".
>
>What do others on this list think?  What sounds better?
>
> "nodomain+nobody" or "no+body"

Corinna, hi.

I know you have asked others to chime in, but IMO you should go ahead and
change it to “no+body”.

I also would ask others to chime in regarding this package and
specifically if it is one they would like to see in Cygwin.

I am also unclear on what the next steps are regarding this package
submission. Does the package need 5 votes in order to be accepted? Does it
only need 1 GTG vote because FUSE packages already exist on most major
Linux distros?

Thanks.

Bill