[ITP] FUSE 2.8

Mark Geisert mark@maxrnd.com
Thu Jul 28 19:59:00 GMT 2016

Bill Zissimopoulos wrote:
> Mark:
>
>> I agree with how you want to adjust license and transfer ownership.  I
>> don't
>> have a presence on GitHub but I should be able to grab cygfuse anyway.
>
> Thank you very much for agreeing to become the maintainer for [CYGFUSE].
> Please consider this post as my public announcement that I am relicensing
> the [CYGFUSE] files under the BSD 2-clause license and that I am assigning
> maintainership to Mark.
>
> The project has been updated with a README and a LICENSE file that state
> the same. Source files have been updated to reflect the license change as
> well.
>
> Mark, if at some point you do get a github account, I will be happy to
> transfer ownership of the project as well. In the mean time do you have
> somewhere where you intend to host it?
>
> Regards,
> Bill Zissimopoulos
>
> [CYGFUSE]: https://github.com/billziss-gh/cygfuse

I'll likely host it from my private http/ftp server at maxrnd.com, at least
initially.  The cygutils package was there for review so I know it would work.
I've been looking at some of the public repositories over time but haven't moved
to one, largely because I haven't really needed it.

OK on your changes above including the minor correction you made afterwards.
Cheers,

..mark