[ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Mon Jun 6 15:28:00 GMT 2016

On 5/11/2016 10:00 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On 2016-05-11 15:35, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>> On 2016-05-11 12:26, Ken Brown wrote:
>>> texlive-collection-fontsextra
>>> texlive-collection-fontsrecommended
>>> texlive-collection-genericextra
>>> texlive-collection-genericrecommended
>>> texlive-collection-langafrican
>>> texlive-collection-langarabic
>>> texlive-collection-langchinese
>>> texlive-collection-langenglish
>>> texlive-collection-langeuropean
>>> texlive-collection-langfrench
>>> texlive-collection-langgerman
>>> texlive-collection-langitalian
>>> texlive-collection-langother
>>> texlive-collection-langportuguese
>>> texlive-collection-langspanish
>>> texlive-collection-plainextra
>>> texlive-collection-publishers
>>
>> I haven't moved these yet, but what about the rest of the collections?
>> IIRC the TEXLIVE_ARCH_PKGS do have CPU-cygwin paths in the "sources",
>> but are they *really* archful?
>
> These are moved to noarch now.  Please let me know whenever you rebuild
> the others with the now-pushed change to cygport so they can be moved as
> well.

I've rebuilt everything for TeX Live 2016 and am uploading now.  I won't
create the !ready files until you give the OK.

Ken