clock - re-add to distribution (Perl modules now available)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Jun 12 06:25:00 GMT 2016

Jari Aalto writes:
> cloc (count lines of code) was removed because the needed
> Perl modules were not yet in Cygwin.

In general, if you are missing a Perl distribution in Cygwin, please
drop me a line here or in the main Cygwin list.  Unless it doesn't build
for both architectures I see no reason not to include Perl distributions
that applications depend on.  Also, please do not bundle such
distributions with your application (same for libraries).

Regards,
Achim.