cygport: Add VERSIONS and PKG_VERSIONS to pkg_pkg.cygpart

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Sep 19 18:17:00 GMT 2016

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> On 2016-09-17 13:23, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> I've reworked the original patch by David ROthenberger to use
>> override.hint so it'll keep working with calm.
>
> I still don't like this concept.  But now that we have per-version
> hints, could calm be changed to accept e.g. a test: tag in such, the
> latest of which would be marked test: in setup.ini, and those that
> don't have would be in line for curr: and prev: ?

Now, _that_ would be a colossal mistake, IMHO.  Care to explain what you
don't like about the current solution and what you're trying to achieve
with your proposal?

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: