[ITP] polipo 1.1.1

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Apr 19 18:47:00 GMT 2017

On 21/03/2017 00:17, Alexander Georgievskiy wrote:
> category: web
> requires: cygwin
> sdesc: "The Polipo caching HTTP proxy"
> ldesc: "Polipo is single-threaded, non blocking caching web proxy that has
> very modest resource needs.  See the file INSTALL for installation
> instructions.  See the texinfo manual (available as HTML after
> installation) for more information."
>
> https://packages.debian.org/jessie/polipo
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/polipo
> https://software.opensuse.org/package/polipo
> MIT

Sorry about the delay in looking at this.

polipo.cygport:

None of the documentation is packaged.

I think you need to write 'make PREFIX=/usr TARGET=${D} install' rather
than 'make PREFIX=${D}/usr install' (TARGET seems to have the same
function as the more usual DESTDIR)

You also need DIFF_EXCLUDES="*.html *.info", to prevent the
documentation, which is built in the source directory, from being
identified as patches.