Two new TeX Live collections

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Fri May 5 14:14:00 GMT 2017

Would someone please add the following two lines to cygwin-pkg-maint?

texlive-collection-mathscience               Ken Brown
texlive-collection-mathscience-doc           Ken Brown

The first obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra and texlive-collection-science,
and the second obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra-doc and
texlive-collection-science-doc.  I assume the obsolete packages can be removed
from cygwin-pkg-maint once I've uploaded the new ones.

Thanks.

Ken