Two new TeX Live collections

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Fri May 5 15:16:00 GMT 2017

On 5/5/2017 10:59 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:

> On 05/05/2017 16:15, Ken Brown wrote:
>> Would someone please add the following two lines to cygwin-pkg-maint?
>>
>> texlive-collection-mathscience               Ken Brown
>> texlive-collection-mathscience-doc           Ken Brown
>>
>> The first obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra and
>> texlive-collection-science, and the second obsoletes
>> texlive-collection-mathextra-doc and texlive-collection-science-doc.  I
>> assume the obsolete packages can be removed from cygwin-pkg-maint once
>> I've uploaded the new ones.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Ken
>
> Done

Thanks.

One question (probably for Jon or Yaakov): Once I upload the new
texlive-collection-mathscience{,-doc} packages, the files for the obsolete ones
will appear in subdirectories of these.  But the previous versions of the now
obsolete packages will still appear in top-level directories
texlive-collection-mathextra, and so on.  Can calm handle this, or will there
have to be some manual rearrangement of the directories?

Ken