[ITP] moreutils 0.61

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Thu Nov 16 19:50:00 GMT 2017

Marco Atzeri writes:
> last time I looked on building GNU parallel for cygwin
> I was not impressed, so an ITP seems to me unlikely

It would already be in Cygwin if it didn't need a patch that is unlikely
to be accepted upstream in order to deal with file systems that don't
correctly show the number of hardlinks to each file.  This is used to do
locking in GNU parallel and entirely correct for file systems with POSIX
semantics, but I've had to patch it out for something else in order to
deal with NetApp OnTap volumes.

Regards,
Achim.