[Attn. Maintainers] Perl 5.26.1 (release is imminent)

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Mon Oct 23 18:03:00 GMT 2017

On 10/23/2017 1:38 PM, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 23/10/2017 18:17, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> I've uploaded new subversion packages.
>>
>> Everything else is in place now, if you could take care of however you
>> manage subversion normally; it didn't work for me, but I'm probably
>> missing something.
>
> No, this is a calm problem. It (now) checks that curr: and prev: have
> the chronological ordering one would naturally expect.
>
> Since subversion is special in that prev: is being used for 1.8, which
> could be built before or after 1.9, I've added the subversion packages
> to the list of exclusions for this rule.

Did this somehow cause all maintainers to receive email about
subversion?  I just received a package upload report that contained what
I expected about my own packages, but which also contained a report
about subversion-1.9.5-2 being moved to the vault.

Ken