[Attn. Maintainers] Perl 5.26.1

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Sep 26 18:56:00 GMT 2017

The Perl 5.26 repository, still at http://cygwin.stromeko.net/perl-5.26,
has been updated with the release version of Perl 5.26.1 that has the
vendor_perl directories shifted to the correct place.  You need to
re-install perl and all perl_* packages manually.  If you're in a pinch
and can#t wait until I have rebuilt the whole set of distributions,
please move the directories to their correct place:

$ mv /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26/
$ mkdir -p /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26
$ mv /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26/x86_64-cygwin-threads/ /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26

Please note that this is only a temporary fix as the old path may have
leaked into the installed files in some cases.  I'm starting the build
now, it should be finished tomorrow morning.  Sorry for any
inconvenience caused by this late change.

Regards,
Achim.