[ITP] neomutt

Federico Kircheis federico.kircheis@gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:52:00 GMT 2018

On 01/20/2018 07:22 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> [...]
>
> Please follow the guideline
> https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html#submitting
> to prepare the package and allow us to assess its consistency
> with the expect package structure.
>
> Feel free to ask guidance here if you have any doubt
>
> [...]

Thank you,

Since the package was not part of cygwin I was following the three
points described in the "Submission rules".

I'm not a developer of the neomutt project, and the project is hosted on
GitHub. Therefore I simply copied the latest release on a separate
server, in order to put it together with the .hint and .cygport file:

https://fekir.info/public/neomutt

Would it have been OK to provide the .hint and .cygport file per email
(they are not big) and the link to the original package?

(the official link to the latest release is
https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/archive/neomutt-20171215.tar.gz)

I did no made the structure with "x86" as in the sample since the
structure for both for x86 and x64 with exact the same source code,
.hint and .cygport file.

Federico