[ITP] neomutt

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Jan 21 17:51:00 GMT 2018

On 20/01/2018 19:52, Federico Kircheis wrote:
> On 01/20/2018 07:22 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
[...]
> I'm not a developer of the neomutt project, and the project is hosted on
> GitHub. Therefore I simply copied the latest release on a separate
> server, in order to put it together with the .hint and .cygport file:
>
> https://fekir.info/public/neomutt
>
> Would it have been OK to provide the .hint and .cygport file per email
> (they are not big) and the link to the original package?
>
> (the official link to the latest release is
> https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/archive/neomutt-20171215.tar.gz)
>
> I did no made the structure with "x86" as in the sample since the
> structure for both for x86 and x64 with exact the same source code,
> .hint and .cygport file.

Thanks.

Maybe it's not a good idea to describe it as a fork of Mutt, when
https://www.neomutt.org/about.html says "It's not a fork of Mutt.
It's a large set of feature patches." :)

You can name your .cygport file just "neomutt.cygport"

You need to provide at least --prefix=/usr to ./configure (currently
everything is being installed into /usr/local, not /usr), and possibly
others to satisfy the requirements of [1]

[1] https://cygwin.com/packaging-package-files.html#package_contents