setup 2.885 release candidate - please test

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Jan 30 21:13:00 GMT 2018

Jon Turney writes:
> Sure. I uploaded calm-20180130-1.

Thanks.  Maybe I will actually do another update rollout this week,
then.

> I really need to automate that as part of the deploy :)

One step after the other.  :-)

> Yeah, I think we are reversing the order given by the solver.  This
> should be benign, as we do all the uninstalls before installs.

OK, so let's see what blows up when I hit the red button tomorrow.
It'll be my own 32bit installation first, followed by the 64bit one and
then if I still live I'll update the Cygwin server.  If that works I'll
roll out for my users and duck for cover.

> I'll fix that :)

Thanks.

Regards,
Achim.