[ITA/ITP] python-paramiko 2.4.1, python-bcrypt 3.1.4, python-PyNaCl 1.2.1

Michael Wild themiwi@gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:26:00 GMT 2018

Dear all

I uploaded new builds of python-nacl and python-paramiko to
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a0ci3v176k2pslu/AACdPzzLadgbLcPukr7CcE3Qa?dl=0.

BTW: Do I need a "good to go" or is it OK if I go ahead with uploading
since I already maintain tmux and ssh-pageant?

Michael