[ITA/ITP] python-paramiko 2.4.1, python-bcrypt 3.1.4, python-PyNaCl 1.2.1

Michael Wild themiwi@gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:15:00 GMT 2018

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 9:52 PM Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi@redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 2018-07-24 at 10:17 +0200, Michael Wild wrote:
> > Another question: if you look at the cygport file
> >
> https://github.com/themiwi/cygwin/blob/master/python-paramiko/python-paramiko.cygport
> ,
> > I jump through some hoops to get
> > /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/python{2,3}-paramiko.README generated from a single
> > patch and installed. Am I missing something? Particularly, the
> python-wheel
> > cygclass does not seem to include files in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin.
>
> TBH those "Cygwin READMEs" are not required and I generally do not
> include them in any of my packages.  Therefore, cygport isn't
> completely automated when it comes to those.

Ah, what a relief. I was starting to worry that I have to include them in
my other packages too :-)

Pushed the simplifications and uploaded the packages to Dropbox for final
review and waiting for GTG.

Michael