Moving on from Cygwin

SPC spedraja@ono.com
Wed Jun 27 22:09:00 GMT 2018

> For me the following orphaned packages are of importance (not all of
> them David's):
>
> * asciidoc
> * doxygen
> * gcovr
> * python-paramiko
>
> If nobody else steps up, I can adopt one or the other.
>
> Michael

​I have reviewed the list of packages maintained by David so far. I have
identified three packages of simple maintenance at least in appearance:

- mscgen
- ninvaders
- words

I prefer to be cautious since I do not know the rules of maintenance and
publication of packages under Cygwin. I would need to have information
about it.

On the other hand, any comment about the matter is appreciated and welcome.

Kind Regards
Sergio