setup: problems with local install

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Mar 7 07:32:00 GMT 2018

Ken Brown writes:
> I think this one might be OK.  If I'm not mistaken,
> pkg.versions.erase(i++) passes a copy of i to erase, and then
> increments i before erase() has done its work.  But I'm no expert on
> this.

I can't cite chapter and verse right now, but AFAIK iterators over sets
are explicitly OK'ed for deleting the current element of the set
iterated over (that may be restricted to not changing direction of
iteration depending on which version of the standard the implementation
conforms to).

Regards,
Achim.