git repositories for cygwin packaging - please test

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Aug 13 11:55:00 GMT 2019

On 09/08/2019 20:12, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 8/9/2019 12:12 PM, Jon Turney wrote:

>>> I'm seeing something like this too now, though I didn't when I first tested.  In
>>> my case it doesn't finish normally after the interrupt; I have to do a second
>>> git push, which then works.
>>>

>> Thanks for reporting this problem.
>>
>> I need to look into this some more, but this looks like push is getting stuck
>> due to creating the repo taking an unusually long time (perhaps due to lock
>> contention with someone else creating a repo...).
>
> Whatever it was, it seems to be fixed now.

I've updated gitolite with a fix so creating a repository isn't
grovelling over all existing repositories (which was taking a
ridiculously long time after lots of repositories had been created)